WOODWARD EASYGEN 320 Part Number 8440-1800 84401800 8440 1800
Woodward Provides Solutions with Genset Controllers
Woodward’s easYgen-300™ Series provides affordable, value-packed genset controllers for auto start and transfer switch applications. They provide all the essential functionality for stand-by diesel genset applications with monitoring, protection, and event recording options common to higher-end controls.
Position inputs are used to interlock the GCB and MCB internally, ensuring that both can’t be closed at the same time and eliminating the need for external relays. A compact, fully-enclosed molded housing, removable terminal connectors, and fast, easy PC programmability make it the smart control choice for serial stand-by genset production.
- Single-breaker or two-breaker control
- Automatic and manual operation modes
- Breaker position monitoring
- 1-phase and 3-phase configurable voltage sensing options
- Generator protection
- CAN option for common J1939 alarms
- Digital display for voltage and frequency measured values, alarm annunciation, and counters
- Password-protected PC and front-face programmability