:  Jakarta Pusat
Sumber Berkat Abadi, We Are Specialist For Auto Synchronous Generators, Battery Chargers, AVR, Solenoid, Starter Motor, COS & Spare Parts Generators :
- Modul Synchronous, Load Sharing & Speed Control = WOODWARD, Deepsea DSE, Smart Gen. Comap, Datakom
- Battery Charger = BAE, SEG, CSS, Firetroll, BAC, DSE, SMPS
- COS = Kyoritsu, Takada & Socomec.
- AVR = Stamford, Basler, OEM, & Leroy Somer
- Starter Motor = Bosch, Hitachi, Mahle, etc
- Solenoid = Woodward, OEM,
Brand = Perkins
Part Number = T412648
Description = Gasket Cylinder Head
Cylinder head gaskets T412648 have one of the toughest jobs on an engine sealing between the cylinder head and block, to provide the robust seal needed to contain peak combustion pressures and temperatures. Each gasket is manufactured using precision tooling to ensure exact sealing bead location and profile to maintain a proper contact pressure between the cylinder head and block. When removing the cylinder head carefully remove any old gasket from the head or block, and make sure no dirt or carbon falls into the cylinders. Examine the old gasket for indications of burn through, leakage or improper torqueing that may need to be addressed before installing the new gasket. Always check the cylinder head and block for flatness and surface finish before replacing the gasket ensure the mating surfaces are perfectly clean, flat and smooth and follow any directional marking on the gasket during installation.