DATAKOM DKG-509 DKG509 DKG 509 MPU AMF - GENUINE
DKG-509 AUTOMATIC MAINS FAILURE UNIT
The DKG-509 is a comprehensive AMF unit for single genset standby or dual genset mutual standby operations.
The unit is available with MPU or CANBUS versions.
The CANBUS version connects to ECU controlled electronic engines providing engine control, protection and instrumentation without extra senders. The ECU alarms are displayed in text.
The unit is able to initiate modem calls and send SMS messages in fault conditions through external modem.
The unit provides a comprehensive set of digitally adjustable timers, threshold levels, input and output configurations, operating sequences and engine types. All programs may be modified via front panel push buttons, and do not require an external unit.
Last 100 faults are stored in the event log file. The event log includes not only the date-time information, but also a comprehensive list of measured genset parameters at the time that the fault has occurred.
The WINDOWS based RAINBOW program allows remote monitoring and control.
- True RMS measurements
- ECU connection through J1939 CAN option
- J1939 ECU warnings displayed as text
- MPU input option
- Dual genset mutual standby operation
- Event logging with time stamp and measurements
- Battery backed-up real time clock
- Built in daily / weekly / monthly exerciser
- Weekly operation schedule programs
- Field adjustable parameters
- RS-232 serial port
- Free MS-Windows Remote monitoring SW
- GSM and PSTN modem support
- GSM SMS message sending on fault
- MODBUS communications
- Multiple language support
- Customer logo display capability
- 16 Amp contactor outputs
- 1 Amp DC semiconductor outputs
- Configurable analogue inputs: 4
- Configurable digital inputs: 7
- Configurable digital outputs: 2
- Total digital outputs: 6
- I/O expansion capability
- Plug-in connection system