DATAKOM DKG-117 DKG 117 DKG117 SYNCHROSCOPE AND CHECK SYNCH RELAY - GENUINE
The DKG-117 is a microprocessor controlled synchroscope with programmable synch check relay in a DIN96 front panel mounted package.
The DKG-117 is mainly used in manual genset synchronization applications for synchronization checking between a genset and the genset busbar or between the genset busbar and the mains.
It monitors the voltage and frequency of 2 independent power networks as well as the instantenous phase angle between them.
The measured parameters are displayed on the 3 digit digital display. The 24 led circular synchroscope displays the phase angle between 2 networks. The synchroscope display is only activated if both network voltages are within the set limits.
The synchronization checking is enabled either via the SYNCH CHECK ENABLE signal input or by depressing the front panel SYNCH pushbutton.
The synchronization checking consists of the verification of below conditions during 4 consecutive busbar cycles:
- the busbar voltage between set limits
- genset phase voltage between set limits
- busbar-genset frequency difference below the set limit
- busbar-genset voltage difference below the set limit
- busbar-genset phase angle below the set limit
- 24 led circular synchroscope
- Programmable ΔV, Δf, Δθ for check synch relay
- 1 phase genset voltage input
- 1 phase busbar voltage input
- Synch Check Enable input
- Dead Bus Enable input
- Auto power off
- Adjustable parameters
- Front panel configurable
- Survives cranking dropouts
- LED displays
- Sealed front panel
- Plug-in connection system for easy replacement