:  Jakarta Pusat
Sumber Berkat Abadi, We Are Specialist For Auto Synchronous Generators, Battery Chargers, AVR, Solenoid, Starter Motor, COS & Spare Parts Generators :
- Modul Synchronous, Load Sharing & Speed Control = WOODWARD, Deepsea DSE, Smart Gen. Comap, Datakom
- Battery Charger = BAE, SEG, CSS, Firetroll, BAC, DSE, SMPS
- COS = Kyoritsu, Takada & Socomec.
- AVR = Stamford, Basler, OEM, & Leroy Somer
- Starter Motor = Bosch, Hitachi, Mahle, etc
- Solenoid = Woodward, OEM,
SX460 is a half-wave phase-controlled thyristor type automatic voltage (AVR) and froms part of the excitation system for a bruch-less generator.
In addition to regulating the generator voltage, the AVR circuitry includes under-speed and sensing loss protection features. Excitation power is derived directly from the generator terminals.
Positive voltage build up from residual leves is ensured by the use of efficient semiconductors in the power circuitry of the AVR.
Voltage = 220 VAC Jumper selectable
Frequency = 50-60 Hz nominal
Phase = 1
Voltage = max 90 VDC at 207 VAC Input
Current = continuous 4 A DC
Resistance = 15 ohms minimum
Size = 13.5 x 10 x 1.2 cm (only Panel)
Regulation = ±1.0%
Typical system response:
AVR response = 20 ms
Filed current to 90% = 80 ms
Machine volts to 97% = 300 ms