AVR R450M AVR R 450M AVR R 450 M AVR-R450M AVR R-450M - GOOD QUALITY
Electrical characteristics :
- maximum power supply: 150V - 50/60 Hz
- Rated overload current: 10 A - 10 s
- Electronic protection:
- In the case of a short-circuit, the excitation
current is reduced to a value less than 1A
after 10 s
- In the event of loss of voltage reference,
the excitation current is reduced to a value
less than 1A after 1s for ARE P/SHUNT, 10 s
- In the event of over excitation, the current
is reduced as indicated in the next diagram
- Fuses: F1 on X1 and F2 on Z2 10A, 250V.
- Voltage sensing
0-110 V terminals = 95 to 140 V
0-220 V terminals = 170 to 260 V
0-380 V terminals = 340 to 528 V
For other voltages, a transformer should be
- Voltage regulation: 0.5%.
- Current sensing: (parallel operation): input
S1, S2 intended for 1 C.T. < 2.5 VA cl1,
secondary 1 A or 5 A.